Farmer's Markets in and around Ryedale
Whilst Malton may be our local Market Town, did you know that there are regular farmer's markets popping up in other villages and towns around us?
- Castle Howard (YO60 7DA) 2nd Tuesday of every month (May to December only)
- Easingwold (YO61 3AA) 3rd Wednesday of every month
- Helmsley (YO62 5BL) 3rd Friday of every month
- Hovingham Village Market (YO62 4LF) 1st Saturday of every month (except January) 10.30am to 2.30pm.
- Malton (YO17 7LX) Last Saturday of every month (except August & December)
- Pickering (YO18 7AE) 1st Thursday of every month
- Sheriff Hutton (YO60 6RA) – 3rd Sunday of every month
- Thirsk Auction Mart 1st Sunday of the month
- Whitby (YO22 4DD) Every Wednesday (May-Oct)
- Wykeham (YO13 9QS) Every Friday
- York (Murton) 1st & 3rd Saturday of every month
- York (Parliament St) Last Friday of every month
With the usual selection of locally reared meats and locally grown vegetables, you will often find a selection of homemade goods which make perfect gifts or mememtoes of your time in North Yorkshire.